4.28.2006

Eating Pussy



I cannot stress enough that eating pussy well is an art. It is not something that should be done in order to have the favor returned. You should really love it. The feel, the taste (of some), the smell, how warm it is, the way you can truly discern whether you are pleasing your partner. Wanting to please your partner is simply not enough. You must really enjoy pussy. Let me explain.

I am a dick connoisseur. I love everything about the penis. I love the feeling of my tongue on the head. It is so smooth. Then there's this little scar from early circumcision. It is taunt against my tongue. It fits well within the division on my own tongue. I am completely turned on when I am sliding up and down the shaft. I get carried away in the contrast of sensations as my upper lift glides from the shaft to the head. I love the saltiness of precum. It lets me know I am doing my job. Then, oh great googly, I am captivated by slowly swallowing the dick down my throat. I sincerely love that feeling. I love the smell. I love the taste. I could do it for hours with no expectation of reciprocation. Yes, that much.

Back to the pussy.

I've met someone that can eat pussy...well. I met him on Monday. We met walked around and the next thing I know, I am on a concrete slab with his face between my legs. We were outdoors, cars passing every so often. Then, we moved to his car. Despite my nervousness about getting caught, I came three times. I cannot begin to describe my anticipation. He was between my legs and all I wanted was his dick inside of me. Now, he has skills. For me and the women that I've polled, when a man is orally talanted, while you want the sensations to continue forever, you also want the dick inside of you. I believe that's because I am wet and ready. If it's good, I become wet and willing much quicker than if the oral skills are lacking. Did I mention that I came three times?

We meet tonight for round two....I simply cannot wait.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Mistify said…

    okay now I am wet for you and your second round...isnt it perfectly errotic to find someone who would rather eat your pussy than anything else on earth....I am so spoiled, I am glad you found this too

     
  • At 1:53 AM, Blogger Ms. Sidra said…

    ROFLMBAO. I'm not going to ask, but I'm glad you came three times.

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I, for one, enjoy eating pussy. To find out some of the reasons why visit http://cunnilingus-blog.blogspot.com/.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home