1.26.2006

caught off guard, but not for long...



soumynona wrote...

Déjà vu is often described as a pre-experienced illusion of a phenomenon occurring within your realm of understanding for the first time – but I was almost confident that I woke up with such an intense desire to submerse my face between the softest of petal shaped pussy lips that I drooled as the thought continued to thicken my already dense male member. I was almost sure that (today) as I tried to resist this urge, because I would be late for work, by hopping out of bed before my partner awakened, I hastily returned to her side of the bed and immediately tasted the warmth of her energy without lifting a finger. I thought, I calmly yet so intently brooded over this sexy ass silhouette until her eyes could not resist opening because they expected I would be right there. From that point on, I thought, I immediately pulled down her sexy sleepwear and nestled my face right between her soft thighs. I moaned in excitement as her clit stood at attention and waited for me – jumped up and hugged her best friend – flowers saluting the sun. I thought I greeted her with a soft kiss and visited her neighbors. Her smooth pelvis that takes my hand and runs me over to the house of honey, I greeted with a warm kiss. High on her right thigh I kissed deeply and sucked with every intention to move slightly left but I smoothly ignored her clit, firmly lifted her legs onto my broad shoulders and softly kissed her perineum on my way to her upper left thigh. I thought I heard her moan each time I made the trip around this region, each time paying more attention then the last to my tongue’s best friend. I could have sworn that I had light scratches on my shoulders and neck as she attempted to coerce me to kiss her face so that she too could taste my morning treat. I obviously declined and vigilantly proceeded to softly lick and kiss and rapidly kiss and lick andddd…..wait and rapidly lick softly lightly and slowly kiss intensely then lightly….and wait and look and lightly and look and smile…
I thought I felt her muscles clinch several times as my two thick fingers filled her tight wet pussy as I licked … and waited…… and sucked and……. I feel you want to…to…but I can’t let you. You are getting wetter by the second and I just take a second to bury my tongue in your hot ass pussy. And I thought I heard you say “Do you want to stick something else in there” but I ignore you so that I can complete my joy. I’m like I’m already late so fuck it!! I prolong the process, I thought I felt your scratches in my shoulder get deeper and I’m like hmmmmmmmm all on your clit. You can’t wait any longer so I bob up and down on your clit sucking soft and letting go, sucking soft and letting go, sucking soft and letting go. I speed up the pace to your liking and you warn me about the rain!! I thought I used your juice to lube up my cock just enough to bury it in your pussy for a second because I really have to go and I can’t erupt as fast as you can. But I appease your 3rd orgasm with incessant pounding that leads from the bedroom to the bathroom as you bend over the sink and look at my eyes through the mirror - closely watching me as I purposefully pummel your pussy with powerfully pleasing pulsations until, Damn!! I have to go to work babe! Plus I’m already late for work…I’ll see you tonight => Then midway through the day, I check out my messages, IM some friends, check in to your blog and realize that perhaps I wasn’t late for work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home