1.24.2006

The Naughty List (Tame)


1) I've had sex in a public restroom and broke the handicapped railing.
2) I give myself brazillian waxes.
3) I masturbate about 4 times per week.
4) I must have an electric device to orgasm while masturbating.
5) I can orgasm from being kissed or stroked on my bare back.
6) I've had people in my apartment complex complain due to my moaning during sex.
7) I don't like (almost despise) the missionary position.
8) I like to get it from behind! Enthusiastically....a lot.
9) I've worked as a phone sex operator.
10) I like to give head after a man has worked out...the smell turns me on.
11) I like to give head after a man has penetrated me.
12) I love the way I taste on my partner's tongue
13) I gave a co-worker head in his boss's office.
14) I have my clit pierced.
15) I love having my ass slapped during sex.
16) I don't consider it sex if I don't orgasm.
17) I have used a mirror to watch myself masturbate.
18) I love to give head.
19) I love the feeling of a dick in my throat.
20) I've had 100 orgasms+ in a 3 hour period (honestly).
21) I've been interrupted during sex by my partner's parents.
22) I've had sex on a co-worker's desk...I left the cum on the desk calendar.
23) I eat pineapple or drink the juice often to make my honeypot taste like honey.
24) I enjoy giving head while my partner drives.
25) I can climax by performing oral sex.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I won't share all of my naughty list but we have a few similarities. I would frequently engage in sex at a particular campus restroom. We would always plan "our moment" right after at least 2 people have tried to enter the room. Needless to say, there were several weekly rail breakings.
    - You shouldn't despise the Missionary position - you just need someone to cradle and lift that little ass of yours ...
    - only 4 times a week =<
    - I silently chuckle everytime I see any of my co-workers sit in the chair outside my cube.

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Mike Stewart said…

    You sound like every man's sexual fantasy! You gave me a big boner and at my age, that is a good thing! Cheers!

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Mistify said…

    Hey gorgeous, you are my hero. Of your 25, 17 are absolutely true for me me and 3 need a change of a word or two to be true for me as well...no wonder we get along so well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home