1.07.2006

you do know how to whistle, don't you?



i have a number of favorite sexual positions. hell, having sex is my favorite position. but i have two absolute favorite positions.

the first is anything from the back. on the bed, standing, lying on my stomach, on my hands and knees. i love the feel of penetration. it's deep and i feel, like the taco bell commercials, full. i guess i love to have all of something. there isn't deeper penetration or a way to fit the entirety of a penis (a particularly large penis) in my honeypot. i like to have my ass swatted during sex. i guess the other wonderful thing about rear penetration is my ability to control just how deep it is. and, there is nothing better than the feel of the dick hitting the bottom of my vagina.

my second favorite position is the newest one i've added to my repertoire. i've always liked the forbidden feeling associated with giving head, slobbing a knob, sucking a dick. i don't, however, do it for every man. i don't think i've ever given head outside of a "relationship" however loose the association is. in other words, i have to know the man before i will put his dick in my mouth (i've only relaxed this rule once). so to the favorite position. i love to have a man stand at my head to give him head. i absolutely looooooove this position. (love it!) ultimately...

i like the feel of a dick deep in my throat. (love it!)

there, i said it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home