1.08.2006

the little black dress, Part XI: Sidetracked

i put my ass as far in the air as i can. my cheek and chest to the bed, my legs spread about two feet. i feel a trickle of my own arousal slide to my clit. i want him to see how turned on i am, what he does do me. i want him to fuck me like this. the feel of his dick slamming deep inside me makes me want to come forever. there are times when he has to go slowly because i have to get used to the size of his dick so deep inside of me, but not this time. i'm ready. ready to give him what he wants. ready to take what i need. with my cheek to the bed i see him thrusting in and out of my steaming pussy. the long , thick length of his cock disappearing and reappearing from my pussy. his dick is glistening, showing him, telling him in no uncertain terms that i am in need of a good fuck. as he picks up speed, his balls begin to flap against my clit. i start to move against his dick, ramming my ass into his pelvis. i abandon all of my good girl sensibilities and begin to fuck him like a randy slut. i feel that i am about to come. the arch in my back becomes deeper. fuck me....harder...shit i'm going to come. i yell it at him. fuck the people in the rooms around us. all that matters is this--the feel of him inside me and me getting off. he smacks my ass. i feel the sting of his hand on my ass and i like it, want more of it. harder, i command.

he places both of his hands on each of my ass cheeks, with his thumbs dangerously close to my asshole. i brace my hands on the bed and began to ride him...hard...to another orgasm. shit, ______! i can't stop repeating his name. it is the only thing i take with me when i come. my pussy is so wet. i hear him sloshing around in her, fucking her, and i want to come. i bring my hand to my nipple and pull...hard. the bottom of my stomach drops and i get hot and cold at once. i focus on him fucking me. the feel of his dick inside of my dripping pussy. he smacks my asscheek again and i feel myself come. a lot. my body begins to shake. my back deeply arches. i grip his legs and force him to stay in my pussy as i grind my orgasm out against his hips. my clit is grinding against his sac. i want him to feel me come on his dick. it's too much for me. i feel so full. i have to let it go. i feel him caress my ass, telling me it's okay. come for me, baby. i know what he wants. i can't contain it anymore, so i let go. with a deep thrust of my own, the muscles in my pussy contract and expel his dick and i squirt all over the bed, gush really. before i know it, he's quickly turned me over onto my back. i feel myself trembling and shaking. before he plunges his dick inside of me, i see my pussy juices dripping from the tip of his shaft. if he wasn't moving so fast, i would have tasted it...

but, i let him thrust once...twice... five times. again, i jerk my pussy up so that he cannot enter me again. stand up. i want him to fuck me from behind while we're both standing. i want to come twice more before i allow him any relief. he comes to stand behind me. fuck, i'm too short or he's too tall. whatever. it doesn't matter. what i know is, it's taking time away from us fucking and me having another delicious orgasm. i quickly don the black boots with an almost three-inch heel that i discarded near the bed when i first got to the room. perfect. at the right level, i feel him slip into my dripping pussy.

i hear how wet i am. g-d, it is a turn on. he has both of his hands on my hips and he's banging into my pussy. he's getting deeper and deeper with each thrust. fuck it. i'm going to come again. with my hands on the bed in front of me, i put my face within inches of the bed and offer more of my ass to him. i feel him touch the bottom of my pussy. he stretches one hand from my ass to my tit. he begins to twist the nipple. i reach a hand to my other nipple and do the same. he's banging me so hard, i have to turn my face from the bed as i begin to knock into it. his balls are slamming so hard against my clit. and i come. fuck, i come. i come hard and keep coming. i feel myself shaking uncontrollably as my cum streams down my legs and into my boots.

never quick to let me come down, he's inside me again quick. he smacks my ass as he applies his fingers to my clit. fuck me, the next one's going to be swift and quick. i'm panting. i can't take much more. i rise to my tiptoes to give him complete access to my pussy. i feel him play with the ring in my clit and i come again. my knees buckle and his dick comes out. fine. all i can do is ride this wave. i feel like i'm going to die--like i'm in heaven. i come all over the hotel floor. the puke pink carpet is now a deep rose, covered with a wet spot about a foot in diameter. but that's irrelevant, i'm still coming. my pussy is still twitching. i quickly crawl to the dry bed, between the covers. i barely ask hear him ask me where i was going.

i was going to rest. i curl into a fetal position awaiting the spasms to leave my body. i can't fucking think. if my body wasn't programmed to do it, i wouldn't be able to breathe. he reaches for me. again he turns me onto my back. before i know it, he's between my legs on his knees, pushing his swollen head inside of me. i can't, i tell him. yes, you can. he tells me this as he quickly pumps his swollen member in and out of my juicy, twitching pussy.

no longer sidetracked from my goal, i realize that in order to fulfill my initial plan, i will.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Weather Man said…

    Very sexy story plse say it wont end lol

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hi, honeypot; thanks for posting a comment on our blog...so tell us more about yourself. hopefully your stories are real (like ours) and not just "stories". xoxo, M (and B) http://danni654.blogspot.com

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said…

    Hello there!! Thanks for visiting today, just stopped by to take a look and add your site to the blogroll. I'll be back around to read up later, but I like this first story a lot! Nicely done, very hot. Welcome, hope to see you around town more. :)

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger AVIANA said…

    Hey, nice story. real nice!!! you have a way with your imagination and words. anyhow just wanted to comment!!

    www.lisafrancisco.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Richard Emblin said…

    This is getting better by the word. Your words are stronger than fiction.

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Mistify said…

    please.........
    don't........
    stop......... writing
    the suspense is killing me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home