1.09.2006

the little black dress, Part XII: The End



i grab a pillow and put it under my hips to cushion the ride. i stack the rest of the pillows behind my back. i'm so close to him i can smell his sweat. a sweet musky scent mixed with my pussy's unique bouquet exudes from his body. i watch his lithe muslces move under the thin sheen of perspiration covering his beautifully smooth skin. i reach between my thighs to grab his ass, feel the energy move from his loins to my honeypot. i close my eyes and arch my back. his dick feels so good, too good. he's trying to contain his impending release. i feel his mouth on my nipple. i jump. his dick almost misses my pussy. i bring my hand down groping at his cock to ensure that he hits my target.

opening my eyes, i bring my hand to my clit. this is going to be the best orgasm yet. i feel the delicious fullness in my pussy. she is twitching, never really recovering from the last coming of the orgasm. i'm in no hurry. i am transported to a different place, a place i've never been before. with each wonderful thrust, i am climbing the mythic beanstalk expecting to meet jack, his mother, and anyone else gathered at the mystic mountaintop.

i moan, not loud. i'm past the urgent orgasm. i am having multiple orgasms, they are strong but it's impossible for me to tell where one ends and the other begins. i'm still playing with my pussy. my pussy is exquistely juicy. his dick is sloshing around inside of me. i feel my own nectar slowly slide between my ass cheeks, past my asshole. i am so turned on by the sight, taste, and sounds of my pussy...especially on him. i feel myself giving in to another orgasm, unlike any i've ever had. i arc my back. immediately one hand travels to my nipple. the other travels past my clit to feel his dick thrust in and out of my steaming honeypot. he slides between my middle and fourth fingers as i grind my clit into my palm. i open my eyes. i see him watching me. he is torn between watching the action at my pussy and looking in my eyes.

play with your tit... his voice catches. i know he's close. i slowly drag my hand up to my mouth. my fingers are coated with the juices from my pussy. training my eyes on his, i lick my essence from my fingers.

mmmm...g-ddam it. i lean forward and strain upward slightly, offering my lips to him. i smell my pussy on his lips and chin before his lips actually meet mine. shit, i exhale. i taste me on his lips, on his tongue. i yank at my nipple. my mouth forms an O. i can't take my eyes from his as I hear just how much he excites me. instead of lessening his stroke. he places his hands on my thighs pressing them wide open. i can barely feel the discomfort and he pushes his cock deep inside of my pussy. that's number two. i'm starting to see stars. he straightens my legs. holding them together, he throws them both to the left. he's deep inside my pussy; his pelvis rubbing up against my clit. fuck. i'm moaning loudly now, i can't stop. his strokes aren't quick, instead they're deep and unhurried. he keeps a consistent pace. i can't stop moaning now. i begin to shake. convulse, really. fuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeee. it's not a command, but rather a blessing, a slight indication of his prowess, an offer of gratitude. his eyes are flutter shut. damn, you have some good pussy. he's not telling me. he's expressing his wonder, his disbelief. suddenly i can't take anymore. i begin to shake uncontrollably, fighting him, trying to get him off me. i've never been this out of control. never felt these feelings. instead of losing the connection, he turns me onto my right hip. the rest of my body can only go with it. i scream. i can't help it. i claw at his torso. my vaginal muscles contract and he can no longer enter me. i gush, soaking through the layers of sheets on the bed to the mattress. i can't stop moaning. unable to control my orgasm, a stream of my honey shoots from my pussy singeing his thigh and cock, extending to the end of the bed.

oh my g-d, he whispers. he rubs my back and side until my convulsions lessen. using his arm to move the pillows from the head of the bed, he turns me onto my stomach. he straddles my legs. i feel the head of his dick find my soaking pussy. he pushes inside. stars erupt in my head. i begin to loudly purr. on my stomach, i raise up to my elbows. he's wonderfully heavy. his weight pins my hips to the bed. the feel of his dick inside me and his heavy weight on my g-spot torments me. shit, he whispers again. i can feel his shaft grow inside of me. the vein running the length of his dick swells. he's grinding against my ass. i look over my shoulder. eyes closed, face drawn, i could feel his impending orgasm. moaning loudly, he grinds harder on my ass and slightly increases his pace in and out of my pussy. a number of high-pitched moans escaped. quickly, he pulls out of my pussy, and begins to quickly jerk his hand up and down his dick.

in the twinkling of an eye, i turn to catch his come in my mouth. i want it so badly. he moans loudly. his cum fills my mouth. there's so much. a few drips escape the corner of my mouth. i moan deep in my throat as i swallow it all using my tongue to catch that at the corner of my mouth. it heats my throat as it makes its way to my stomach. i lick his penis clean as he's still kneeling on the bed, eyes closed and twitching. once i'm finished, he opens his eyes and looks down at me.

g-d, he murmurs. he slowly unfolded his body onto the bed. as he's holding me, i close my eyes. just before sleep can claim me, i think

mission accomplished.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    are you interested in colaborating with my virtual online erotic gallery?/

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Mistify said…

    holy sh*! you are the sexiest person i have ever had the pleasure of knowing like this. I anticipate your next entry...

     
  • At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the end?!
    o no...
    how can it end?

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Mistify said…

    thank you for your recent comments on mine and jacks blog, you helped us see the need to re-discuss some issues and be honest about our feelings about many aspects of a complicated love affair. again, you are amazing. have a terrific day today!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home