1.24.2006

Suomynona


Who are you??!?!?! I must admit that I am rather turned on by your comments on my blog. I think what did it for me was

One of my top sexual experiences occurred when a woman squirted on me as I was poundin that shit from behind.

It's the "poundin that shit from behind" that got me. Not only is it a lovely visual, but I LOVE to get my shit pounded from behind. What a coinkie-dink...

You must reveal yourself. I am horribly impatient and infinitely intrigued... Notice your place on the "Get It List." I anxiously await your exposure...

Sorry Generalist...

3 Comments:

  • At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pic!! However, I would prefer women to be in the downward-facing dog pose. It's a yoga move that does wonders for your um 'stretch' life. Feel free to tease me with a pic that illustrates such. In the meantime, don't sleep on the generalist...
    now its time for me to tap your naughty list

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BTW, I am pleased to inform you that I have something to show you if you are willing to see it.
    Unfortunately, I will remain anon, nona, anony, anonymous, soumynona for a few more months, maybe weeks =>
    I have licked a few of your posts in 11/05

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger becomingme said…

    I would love to see whatcha got...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home