1.28.2006

You ain't ready....


You wanted to fuck me. I could see it in your eyes, the way you ate my pussy. You wouldn't let go of my eyes. With my pleasure in your mouth, you begged for your own. So, I conceded. I could have come at least twice more with you dipping your tongue in and out of my steaming honeypot. So I let you enter me. I wanted you to see what you did to me, how much more I had left to give. You let me lick my gift to you from your lips. I was so aroused. Taking advantage of my inattention, you grasped my ass and lifting my hip you chose to enter me. I was well aware of the time, but I wanted to give you a little something to keep me on your mind as your trudged through a day at the office. Something to remember me by as you remembered the chair just outside your cube.

I let you slide inside of me because I wanted you there. I love the feeling of your dick inside me. It's what I live for, it brings me to life. I began to move my hips to your rhythm. I wanted you to remember that you aren't the only that has skills. I felt you lengthen as dug my fingers into the cheeks of your ass. I wanted it faster and harder, I mean, afterall, you did have to go to work.

I flipped you onto your back, because the time was on my mind. I turned my back to you as you lie on your back and began to ride you slowly because I knew you were in a time crunch to get your hustle on. I looked over my shoulder as I began to ride you roughly because I knew it was past the time for you to be in shower, dressed, and ready to go.

I stopped. I heard you moan. Looking over my shoulder, I waited for you to open your eyes. Giving you the same smirk you gave only minutes ago, I cupped you in my hand and led you to the bathroom. I didn't want you to leave me just yet. You were so deep, so snug. Little did you know, I was so close. It was you who pressed me up against the wall near the bathroom mirror. I was you that began to grind in my pussy and against my ass. It was you who didn't seem to remember that you had to be at work. I wanted to see your face as you talked shit to me. I wanted to see if you had the desire and stamina to give as good as you got. I wanted to know if you could back it up. I stuck my hand out to the sink to steady myself at first. Then, slowly, with my ass in your crotch, I stood in front of the mirror. I wanted to see, first hand, just what you thought you could do. I obviously wasn't ready. As you slammed into my hot dripping pussy, I met your eyes in the mirror. In that instant, it didn't matter that intensity of the grip from your hands was bruising my hips. It didn't matter that my elbows kept popping with each powerful thrust. It didn't matter that the balls of my bare feet hurt from scraping the floor tiling. It didn't matter that you had to be at work.

I felt the vein at the base of your dick grow. Paying particular attention to detail, I saw your pupils dialate. I was conscious of your thumb rubbing my left ass cheek raw. You eyelids became heavy--I wondered if your were trying to hide your pleasure and determination. I felt your legs begin to tremble, your breath coming ragged gasps. I pleaded with you to come. I knew you wanted to, I could feel you giving in.

It was my pleasure to kneel before you and take you in my mouth. I felt you spasm in my throat as you came, filling my mouth, giving me my own morning delicacy. With your orgasm came my own. As I reached behind you to turn on the shower, I bid you a good day, grabbing a towel to mop up my free-flowing nectar.

....or so I thought.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Mistify said…

    okay I hate to interrupt but my 25 list is posted..you will think I copied you but these are mine...straight from the .... from my somewhere. enjoy yourself gorgeous!

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Mistify said…

    My nipples were fine within 2 weeks, although we did go a little easy for 3-4 weeks. I soaked them daily once or twice in sea salt and hot water and never had trouble. I got barbells though because those are supposed to heal better. Plus, the same guy in Oklahoma City has done all of mine. My navel has taken longer to heal, it doesnt really hurt unless you tug on it but it is till a little red which isnt too sexy. Very good news about the clit cause there is no way in hell I can go 6 weeks. I told my girlfriend that if I am ever in a wreck or something, have them pierce it so when I am healed from the crash I will be good to go...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home