1.31.2006

In the mood...




for a fast and furious fuck.

i want to be pushed into a wall. his palm open, pressing against my back while he undoes his belt buckle and pushes his pants down around his knees. i want to feel his stiff, think fingers roughly searching my pussy to feel how wet i am. knowing that i'm almost dripping wet, i reach behind me and grab his dick. i raise my leg allowing him entrance. i feel him push inside of me fully, not waiting for me to adjust to his breadth and length. without warning, he begins to thrust inside of me, hard and quick. i shout at him to fuck me, precariously jutting my ass out, keeping my leg up, and thrusting back against his hard dick. in a matter of seconds, i come hard. i'm yelling, panting, telling him not to stop. i feel him snake his hand up the front of my body to grip my breast. squeezing and cruelly pinching first one nipple then the other, i come again. the pleasure is so intense it brings tears to my eyes. i come again as his belt buckle jingles around his ankles--his jeans and shoes wet from my orgasm.

i look over my shoulder to observe his still erect dick, kiss him with firm lips, arrange my skirt, and walk away.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Mistify said…

    now that is what the office ladies room is for.... or any other secret cove I could find.

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I said I’m sorry baby, damn!
    But I have to keep focus
    Double standard? Maybe, as I let you suck my dick
    While I wrote this
    Play with your hair as you look back at me in one motion
    My knees get weak but I bring it back together – “listen please, no stroking.
    I never spoke this as a wish or dream to be
    But everything you said was actually happening to me
    And every time you came was spectacular to see
    Cause every time it rained I was glad you were free”
    You pull back still wanting more
    And I’m like shit, girl do you know what you asking for?
    Turn that ass around and lift your right leg up
    Back off a little to see that nice ass butt =>
    I smile and stay grinnin
    You plead “Stick that dick in”
    I concede, but the race is close, I’m only winning by 9 inches
    You grab my hand at the same time your pussy clinches
    I withdraw, cause I wanna see that juice that you mentioned
    But my spruce is still throbbin, so I pull off my best Rodman
    And rebound on that ass old school style like Bell Bottoms
    As I belt your nice bottom, I felt your relaxed holla
    “This could be so sexy if you let me ride ya
    If you let me control ya, and give you the rhythm and the beat
    Just take it easy baby…Let me get this load off your…feet
    Let me show you how a real woman can back it up
    And drop it down, cyberly known as the best fuck in town”
    I replied“I always change up my style so you can never catch me running
    I appreciate the offer but I’m here so you can keep (be)coming.”

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Mistify said…

    what? no HNT I was sooo looking forward to your next pic... I got tattoo #5 last night...

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger AVIANA said…

    I'm glad you haven't lost your "touch."

    www.lisafrancisco.blogspot.com

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Mistify said…

    hey girl, where are you? I hope you are livin something worth writing about since your arent writing what we live for...

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will say that you are being missed = >
    In a hard way

     

Post a Comment

<< Home