2.04.2007

Thirty minutes from thirty

As I prepare to say goodbye to my 20's, a sense of profound peace has come over me. I had sex last night. Not the best sex ever, but pretty decent sex. I guess it was my way of saying goodbye to my twenties. Interestingly enough, I'm cool. Cool on sex generally. Now, don't get me wrong, I look forward to having more and better sex as I fully awaken in my sexual prime. But, I'm not pressed. Good sex is what you make of it. It's been a real long time since I've had sex with someone that I actually care about. I guess I am a virgin when it comes to making love. I'm okay with that. I feel like it will happen when it's meant to--if at all.

The best sex ever (who was recently replaced), MC, has predominated my thoughts lately. I need to fuck the shit out of him to simply remember. To see if we are better together than we were. I can't imagine it if we were.

Sex is a purely selfish act (for me, anyway). I use my partners to get my jollies off. I do have a bit of concern when it comes to hoping that they have a good time. But, past that, I don't really give a damn. Is that what it means to approach 30?

Who knows? Maybe it'll get better with the weed man. He's sexy as shit and...he's the weed man.

Then there's administrator. He's next....he just doesn't know it yet.

Happy birthday to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home