2.04.2007

I prefer to masturbate



The clitoris destroyer decided to send an email after several months of happy, ameniable silence.

Damn.

I know that he's read some of the posts here. And, if your reading now, know just no. No. I don't want to go down that road again. What do you think will happen the next time you try to dislodge my clit from my body. I will steal you straight in your face. For real.

I simply love my honeypot to subject her to such pain. You did it once, what would I look like allowing you the opportunity to do it again. I am having a real love affair with my pussy lately. I want her to be happy. Plus, precum is such a distraction. No. No, it's not going to happen again. That's the way I've been feeling about most things and people recently. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

So, I've decided from now on...I'll masturbate (or train the weed man).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home